You know me. Or you think you do You just don’t seem to see I’ve been waiting all this time To be something I can’t define. So let’s cause a scene... I’ve just got to get myself over me - The Format

Monday, December 18, 2006

How I spent my Saturdays this fall.

This was my first quilt for my almost 3 year old niece Izzy.

The is my second quilt, I put a lot more into it....because of the fact it's for a baby - not that I like this niece more. It's for my newest niece, Zoe...who I actually haven't met yet.

This fall I quilted most Saturdays from 2-6pm with Kathy Olsen, a lady who lives here. It was so much fun! So fun that this spring I'm starting my own quilt! I even got my first sewing machine for Christmas...Oh the fun I will have! I have one more baby quit in the making...it's for Stacey and Derek Williams. She was my mentor here and they are headed to Myanmar this summer.

No comments: