You know me. Or you think you do You just don’t seem to see I’ve been waiting all this time To be something I can’t define. So let’s cause a scene... I’ve just got to get myself over me - The Format

Monday, February 26, 2007

Not a whole lot


I just wanted to give a short update. Life is going. I'm in love with Joshua Radin...look him up on itunes or his myspace...I pretty sure he's married but it's love! I leave for Haiti in 5 days...FIVE! So much to do and yet not so much! I still need to plan the vbs and get some supplies together for it. Good news...all the money is in and I'm paid in full! So tonight is the first night in 7 nights I have no plans and nowhere I have to be. So I'm headed to the gym and then I'm cleaning my room and maybe starting to pack. I'm kinda excited about it all! Oh I finished another baby quilt! I'll post pictures later. Last night I got inspired and painted...it's so relaxing to turn on music and mix colors and experiment. I mean I'm not good but there is something in the release of creativity that is so addicting!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Corey, i sent you a package but i got it back. Did you give me the right address?

Corey said...

Heather,
Man that sucks...try this address
Corey Huckaby
c/o NMSI
2701 Cleveland Ave
Suite 7
Fort Myers, FL 33902
USA

This HAS to work.
I'm so excited about this...what's your email address?
Love Corey

Jesse E. Hunter said...

Joshua Radin is in Nashville tonight--we thought about going, but we had made other plans already. Thanks for introducing me to him, though. :)