You know me. Or you think you do You just don’t seem to see I’ve been waiting all this time To be something I can’t define. So let’s cause a scene... I’ve just got to get myself over me - The Format

Thursday, February 01, 2007

I'll love ya tomorrow

COAT officially begins tomorrow. It's 11:40pm and I'm headed home from the office. I had a couple call and cancel today and a lady we've never met ask if she can be here for the program on Monday. I only teared up 2x today and may have forgotten to eat resulting in low blood sugar shakey cranky Corey from being released...don't worry I went home and ate and just sat still for 20 mins. It's amazing how eating and becoming still can improve one's mindset and mood. I bought my granola from Starr's dad to my office so that next time I'm prepared! All in all it's been a good day and I think I'm on track to start COAT in the morrow. Oh Sunshine Krepps is a rockstar who totally saved me from freaking out the 10am binder situtation I had this morning. He spend all day on them...bless you! Oh on January 29 I offically became a U2 fan. The song that did it was Window in the Skies...Twila showed me the music video and I've been hooked since. Here's the link...enjoy it!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VskbxuehP3I
Anyway, I'm going to bed
Peace out

1 comment:

Jesse E. Hunter said...

Dude-her name is just as cool as Punky Brewster's real name(Soleil MoonFrye)! ~Happy COATing, Corey~